The Torso NG Tube and Trach Care training mannequin was designed for medical training scenarios involving respiratory conditions and gastrointestinal procedures via the nasal cavity and orally. The head includes the most important anatomical landmarks, including the trachea, esophagus, and simulated lungs and stomach. Lungs and stomach can be filled fluids for the most realistic training experience. The trainer set comes with an adult male toros, tank top, mannequin lubricant, carry case and instructions for use.
Call: 877-959-3819 for discounted pricing
The NG Tube and Trach Care Trainer was designed for the following training scenarios:
- NG tube insertion
- Removal NG tube irrigation, installation and monitoring
- Nasoenteric and esophageal tube insertion, care and removal
- Feeding tube insertion and removal
- Gastric lavage and gavage
- Insertion, securing and care of endotracheal tubes
Interested in learning more about the NG Tube and Trach Care Trainer? Submit your contact information below for pricing details, or contact CapMedPlus for additional information.